Assist Point is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall Assist Point from your PCAssist Point
. Further information on Assist Point can be found here
. More information about Assist Point can be seen at http://www.yourassistpoint.com/support
. Assist Point is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. You can uninstall Assist Point by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point\uninstaller.exe". Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled Uninstaller.exe and occupies 304.18 KB (311480 bytes).
Assist Point installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 827.68 KB (847544
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (304.18 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5583.31727
of Assist Point. You can find below a few links to other Assist Point releases:
...click to view all...
Assist Point is a program marketed by the software company Assist Point. Frequently, people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to uninstall Assist Point is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Assist Point from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Assist Point or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Assist Point". If it exists on your system the Assist Point application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Assist Point in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Assist Point, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Assist Point:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.yourassistpoint.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Assist Point.
8. After uninstalling Assist Point, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Assist Point which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Assist Point with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Assist Point by Assist Point from your computer, nor are we saying that Assist Point by Assist Point is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Assist Point in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-16 03:52:08.883