Assist Point is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Assist Point from your computerAssist Point
. Additional info about Assist Point can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.yourassistpoint.com/support
if you want to read more on Assist Point on Assist Point's page. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\Assist Point folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. "C:\Program Files\Assist Point\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Assist Point. Assist Point's main file takes around 304.17 KB (311472 bytes) and is named Uninstaller.exe.
The executable files below are part of Assist Point. They take about 827.67 KB (847536
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (304.17 KB)
This web page is about Assist Point version 2.0.5595.15563
only. You can find below info on other versions of Assist Point:
...click to view all...
Assist Point is an application by Assist Point. Sometimes, people want to erase it. This is difficult because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to erase Assist Point is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Assist Point from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Assist Point or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Assist Point". If it exists on your system the Assist Point app will be found automatically. After you select Assist Point in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Assist Point, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Assist Point:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.yourassistpoint.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Assist Point\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Assist Point.
8. After uninstalling Assist Point, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Assist Point that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Assist Point with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Assist Point by Assist Point from your PC, nor are we saying that Assist Point by Assist Point is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Assist Point supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-27 16:20:01.507