This page is about Assist Point for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Assist Point from your PCAssist Point
. More information about Assist Point can be seen here
. More information about the software Assist Point can be seen at http://www.yourassistpoint.com/support
. Assist Point is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Assist Point directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. "C:\Program Files\Assist Point\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Assist Point. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 304.17 KB (311472 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Assist Point. They occupy about 827.67 KB (847536
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (304.17 KB)
This info is about Assist Point version 2.0.5588.10143
alone. You can find below a few links to other Assist Point releases:
...click to view all...
Assist Point is an application by the software company Assist Point. Some people try to erase this program. This is efortful because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to erase Assist Point is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Assist Point from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Assist Point or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Assist Point". If it is installed on your PC the Assist Point app will be found very quickly. When you click Assist Point in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Assist Point, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Assist Point:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.yourassistpoint.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Assist Point\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Assist Point.
8. After uninstalling Assist Point, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Assist Point that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Assist Point with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Assist Point by Assist Point from your PC, nor are we saying that Assist Point by Assist Point is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Assist Point in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-20 17:59:57.810