This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Assist Point for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Assist Point from your computerAssist Point
. You can read more on Assist Point or check for application updates here
. More data about the program Assist Point can be found at http://www.yourassistpoint.com/support
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Assist Point by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 304.18 KB (311480 bytes) on disk.
Assist Point is composed of the following executables which take 827.68 KB (847544
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (304.18 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5593.37152
of Assist Point. You can find here a few links to other Assist Point versions:
...click to view all...
Assist Point is a program released by Assist Point. Sometimes, users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. The best QUICK action to remove Assist Point is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Assist Point with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Assist Point or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Assist Point". If it exists on your system the Assist Point program will be found very quickly. After you select Assist Point in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Assist Point, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Assist Point:
- The publisher is: http://www.yourassistpoint.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Assist Point.
8. After removing Assist Point, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Assist Point which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Assist Point with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Assist Point by Assist Point from your PC, we are not saying that Assist Point by Assist Point is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Assist Point in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-26 09:15:04.370