You can find below detailed information on how to remove Assist Point for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Assist Point from your PCAssist Point
. More info about Assist Point can be seen here
. More details about Assist Point can be seen at http://www.yourassistpoint.com/support
. Assist Point is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point directory, depending on the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for Assist Point is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point\uninstaller.exe". Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 304.17 KB (311472 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Assist Point. They occupy about 827.67 KB (847536
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (304.17 KB)
The current web page applies to Assist Point version 2.0.5571.31708
alone. Click on the links below for other Assist Point versions:
...click to view all...
Assist Point is an application marketed by the software company Assist Point. Frequently, people choose to uninstall it. This is difficult because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Assist Point is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Assist Point from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Assist Point or simply click the Search field and type in "Assist Point". If it exists on your system the Assist Point program will be found automatically. After you click Assist Point in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Assist Point, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Assist Point:
- The software company is: http://www.yourassistpoint.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Assist Point.
8. After uninstalling Assist Point, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Assist Point which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Assist Point with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Assist Point by Assist Point from your computer, nor are we saying that Assist Point by Assist Point is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Assist Point in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-04 01:12:43.497