Assist Point is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Assist Point from your PCAssist Point
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Assist Point. More details about Assist Point can be seen at http://www.yourassistpoint.com/support
. Usually the Assist Point application is found in the C:\Program Files\Assist Point directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for Assist Point is "C:\Program Files\Assist Point\uninstaller.exe". Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 304.18 KB (311480 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Assist Point. They occupy an average of 827.68 KB (847544
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (304.18 KB)
The current web page applies to Assist Point version 2.0.5589.15541
only. You can find here a few links to other Assist Point versions:
...click to view all...
Assist Point is a program marketed by Assist Point. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Assist Point is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Assist Point with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Assist Point or simply click the Search field and type in "Assist Point". The Assist Point app will be found very quickly. When you select Assist Point in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Assist Point, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Assist Point:
- The publisher is: http://www.yourassistpoint.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Assist Point\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Assist Point.
8. After removing Assist Point, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Assist Point which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Assist Point with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Assist Point by Assist Point from your PC, we are not saying that Assist Point by Assist Point is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Assist Point supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-21 20:01:45.770