Assist Point is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Assist Point from your systemAssist Point
. Additional info about Assist Point can be found here
. Click on http://www.yourassistpoint.com/support
to get more information about Assist Point on Assist Point's website. Assist Point is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Assist Point folder, regulated by the user's choice. You can remove Assist Point by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Assist Point\uninstaller.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 304.17 KB (311472 bytes) on disk.
Assist Point contains of the executables below. They take 827.67 KB (847536
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (304.17 KB)
The current web page applies to Assist Point version 2.0.5581.4721
alone. For more Assist Point versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Assist Point is an application marketed by Assist Point. Frequently, computer users try to remove this application. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to remove Assist Point is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Assist Point from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Assist Point or simply activate the Search field and type in "Assist Point". The Assist Point application will be found very quickly. After you select Assist Point in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Assist Point, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Assist Point:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.yourassistpoint.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Assist Point\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Assist Point.
8. After removing Assist Point, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Assist Point which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Assist Point with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Assist Point by Assist Point from your computer, we are not saying that Assist Point by Assist Point is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Assist Point in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-13 10:22:16.460