You can find below detailed information on how to remove Assist Point for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Assist Point from your systemAssist Point
. Open here
for more information on Assist Point. Please open http://www.yourassistpoint.com/support
if you want to read more on Assist Point on Assist Point's page. Assist Point is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point directory, regulated by the user's choice. Assist Point's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point\uninstaller.exe". Assist Point's main file takes around 304.18 KB (311480 bytes) and its name is Uninstaller.exe.
Assist Point is comprised of the following executables which take 827.68 KB (847544
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (304.18 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5573.26304
of Assist Point. Click on the links below for other Assist Point versions:
...click to view all...
Assist Point is a program by the software company Assist Point. Sometimes, users try to remove this program. This is efortful because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to remove Assist Point is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Assist Point from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Assist Point or simply activate the Search field and type in "Assist Point". If it exists on your system the Assist Point program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Assist Point in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Assist Point, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Assist Point:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.yourassistpoint.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Assist Point.
8. After uninstalling Assist Point, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Assist Point which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Assist Point using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Assist Point by Assist Point from your computer, we are not saying that Assist Point by Assist Point is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Assist Point in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-05 22:39:12.810