This web page is about Assist Point for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Assist Point from your computerAssist Point
. You can find out more on Assist Point or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.yourassistpoint.com/support
to get more facts about Assist Point on Assist Point's website. Usually the Assist Point program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Assist Point by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled Uninstaller.exe and occupies 304.18 KB (311480 bytes).
The executable files below are installed alongside Assist Point. They take about 827.68 KB (847544
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (304.18 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5597.13758
of Assist Point. You can find below info on other versions of Assist Point:
...click to view all...
Assist Point is an application offered by Assist Point. Some users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Assist Point is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Assist Point from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Assist Point or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Assist Point". If it is installed on your PC the Assist Point application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Assist Point in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Assist Point, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Assist Point:
- The software company is: http://www.yourassistpoint.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Assist Point.
8. After uninstalling Assist Point, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Assist Point that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Assist Point using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Assist Point by Assist Point from your PC, we are not saying that Assist Point by Assist Point is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Assist Point supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-29 14:56:58.877