This info is about Assist Point for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Assist Point from your PCAssist Point
. Open here
where you can read more on Assist Point. Further information about Assist Point can be found at http://www.yourassistpoint.com/support
. Usually the Assist Point application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Assist Point directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Assist Point by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Assist Point\uninstaller.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 304.18 KB (311480 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Assist Point. They occupy 827.68 KB (847544
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (304.18 KB)
The current page applies to Assist Point version 2.0.5566.37088
only. Click on the links below for other Assist Point versions:
...click to view all...
Assist Point is an application offered by the software company Assist Point. Some computer users try to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Assist Point is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Assist Point from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Assist Point or simply click the Search feature and type in "Assist Point". If it is installed on your PC the Assist Point program will be found automatically. After you select Assist Point in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Assist Point, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Assist Point:
- The software company is: http://www.yourassistpoint.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Assist Point\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Assist Point.
8. After removing Assist Point, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Assist Point which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Assist Point using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Assist Point by Assist Point from your computer, nor are we saying that Assist Point by Assist Point is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Assist Point in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-04 14:33:56.650