Assist Point is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall Assist Point from your PCAssist Point
. More info about Assist Point can be read here
. More information about Assist Point can be seen at http://www.yourassistpoint.com/support
. Assist Point is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Assist Point directory, regulated by the user's decision. You can uninstall Assist Point by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Assist Point\uninstaller.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Uninstaller.exe is the Assist Point's main executable file and it occupies around 304.17 KB (311472 bytes) on disk.
Assist Point installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 827.67 KB (847536
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (304.17 KB)
This web page is about Assist Point version 2.0.5584.4731
only. Click on the links below for other Assist Point versions:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall Assist Point you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following registry values:
Assist Point is a program by the software company Assist Point. Frequently, users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to remove Assist Point is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Assist Point from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Assist Point or simply click the Search field and type in "Assist Point". If it exists on your system the Assist Point program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Assist Point in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Assist Point, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Assist Point:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.yourassistpoint.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Assist Point\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Assist Point.
8. After uninstalling Assist Point, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Assist Point that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Assist Point using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Assist Point by Assist Point from your computer, nor are we saying that Assist Point by Assist Point is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Assist Point supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-16 13:09:29.960