This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Assist Point for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Assist Point from your computerAssist Point
. You can find out more on Assist Point or check for application updates here
. More information about Assist Point can be found at http://www.yourassistpoint.com/support
. Usually the Assist Point program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Assist Point folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for Assist Point is "C:\Program Files\Assist Point\uninstaller.exe". Uninstaller.exe is the Assist Point's main executable file and it takes around 304.17 KB (311472 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside Assist Point. They occupy about 827.67 KB (847536
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (304.17 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5575.20905
of Assist Point. You can find below info on other releases of Assist Point:
...click to view all...
Assist Point is an application released by the software company Assist Point. Sometimes, people decide to erase this application. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase Assist Point is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Assist Point with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Assist Point or simply activate the Search field and type in "Assist Point". If it is installed on your PC the Assist Point application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Assist Point in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Assist Point, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Assist Point:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.yourassistpoint.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Assist Point\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Assist Point.
8. After uninstalling Assist Point, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Assist Point which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Assist Point with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Assist Point by Assist Point from your computer, nor are we saying that Assist Point by Assist Point is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Assist Point in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-07 21:31:31.317