You can find below details on how to uninstall Assist Point for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Assist Point from your computerAssist Point
. You can read more on Assist Point or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.yourassistpoint.com/support
if you want to read more on Assist Point on Assist Point's page. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\Assist Point folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. You can uninstall Assist Point by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Assist Point\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is titled Uninstaller.exe and its approximative size is 304.17 KB (311472 bytes).
Assist Point installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 827.67 KB (847536
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (304.17 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5588.26345
of Assist Point. You can find below info on other releases of Assist Point:
...click to view all...
Assist Point is a program offered by the software company Assist Point. Frequently, people try to uninstall this application. This can be hard because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to uninstall Assist Point is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Assist Point from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Assist Point or simply click the Search feature and type in "Assist Point". If it exists on your system the Assist Point app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Assist Point in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Assist Point, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Assist Point:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.yourassistpoint.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Assist Point\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Assist Point.
8. After uninstalling Assist Point, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Assist Point which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Assist Point with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Assist Point by Assist Point from your computer, nor are we saying that Assist Point by Assist Point is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Assist Point supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-20 22:09:05.057