Assist Point is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall Assist Point from your computerAssist Point
. More info about Assist Point can be read here
. More info about the application Assist Point can be found at http://www.yourassistpoint.com/support
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Assist Point directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. Assist Point's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Assist Point\uninstaller.exe". The application's main executable file occupies 304.18 KB (311480 bytes) on disk and is called Uninstaller.exe.
The executables below are part of Assist Point. They occupy about 827.68 KB (847544
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (304.18 KB)
The current page applies to Assist Point version 2.0.5590.37145
only. Click on the links below for other Assist Point versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Assist Point we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Assist Point:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Assist Point
Many times the following registry keys will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point\7za.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point\Extensions\dc727a8c-7582-483c-a1c2-2b885f099bb5.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point\Extensions\pipfjihgidbfopckagdklcniadnnpdka.crx
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point\Uninstaller.exe
Supplementary values that are not removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Assist Point
Assist Point is an application by the software company Assist Point. Some computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to uninstall Assist Point is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Assist Point with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Assist Point or simply click the Search feature and type in "Assist Point". If it exists on your system the Assist Point application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Assist Point in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Assist Point, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Assist Point:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.yourassistpoint.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Assist Point\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Assist Point.
8. After uninstalling Assist Point, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Assist Point which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Assist Point with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Assist Point by Assist Point from your computer, nor are we saying that Assist Point by Assist Point is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Assist Point supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-23 04:16:48.513