Assist Point is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Assist Point from your computerAssist Point
. Take a look here
for more information on Assist Point. Please open http://www.yourassistpoint.com/support
if you want to read more on Assist Point on Assist Point's web page. Assist Point is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. You can uninstall Assist Point by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Uninstaller.exe is the Assist Point's main executable file and it takes approximately 304.18 KB (311480 bytes) on disk.
Assist Point is composed of the following executables which take 827.68 KB (847544
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (304.18 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5596.4755
of Assist Point. Click on the links below for other Assist Point versions:
...click to view all...
Assist Point has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Assist Point from your PC:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point\7za.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point\Extensions\aeblgogcjdiccilcceecinhmnljfhdle.crx
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Assist Point
Assist Point is a program offered by the software company Assist Point. Sometimes, people try to remove this application. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove Assist Point is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Assist Point from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Assist Point or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Assist Point". The Assist Point program will be found very quickly. After you select Assist Point in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Assist Point, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Assist Point:
- The publisher is: http://www.yourassistpoint.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Assist Point.
8. After removing Assist Point, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Assist Point that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Assist Point using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Assist Point by Assist Point from your PC, nor are we saying that Assist Point by Assist Point is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Assist Point supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-28 12:15:44.860