Assist Point is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Assist Point from your computerAssist Point
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Assist Point. Please follow http://www.yourassistpoint.com/support
if you want to read more on Assist Point on Assist Point's web page. Assist Point is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for Assist Point is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point\uninstaller.exe". Assist Point's main file takes around 304.17 KB (311472 bytes) and is named Uninstaller.exe.
Assist Point is comprised of the following executables which take 827.67 KB (847536
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (304.17 KB)
This page is about Assist Point version 2.0.5578.37112
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Assist Point:
...click to view all...
Assist Point is a program by the software company Assist Point. Some computer users try to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall Assist Point is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Assist Point from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Assist Point or simply click the Search feature and type in "Assist Point". The Assist Point app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Assist Point in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Assist Point, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Assist Point:
- The software company is: http://www.yourassistpoint.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Assist Point.
8. After uninstalling Assist Point, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Assist Point which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Assist Point with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Assist Point by Assist Point from your PC, nor are we saying that Assist Point by Assist Point is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Assist Point supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-11 08:41:57.393