This page is about Assist Point for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall Assist Point from your systemAssist Point
. You can find out more on Assist Point or check for application updates here
. Further information about Assist Point can be seen at http://www.yourassistpoint.com/support
. Assist Point is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Assist Point folder, regulated by the user's decision. "C:\Program Files\Assist Point\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Assist Point. The application's main executable file has a size of 304.18 KB (311480 bytes) on disk and is titled Uninstaller.exe.
The executables below are part of Assist Point. They occupy about 827.68 KB (847544
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (304.18 KB)
This data is about Assist Point version 2.0.5582.26321
alone. Click on the links below for other Assist Point versions:
...click to view all...
Assist Point is an application released by the software company Assist Point. Frequently, computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to erase Assist Point is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Assist Point from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Assist Point or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Assist Point". If it is installed on your PC the Assist Point program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Assist Point in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Assist Point, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Assist Point:
- The software company is: http://www.yourassistpoint.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Assist Point\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Assist Point.
8. After removing Assist Point, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Assist Point that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Assist Point using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Assist Point by Assist Point from your computer, we are not saying that Assist Point by Assist Point is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Assist Point supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-15 06:30:13.980