You can find below details on how to remove thirteen degrees for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall thirteen degrees from your computerthirteen degrees
. Check out here
for more details on thirteen degrees. You can get more details related to thirteen degrees at http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
. thirteen degrees is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees directory, regulated by the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove thirteen degrees. thirteen degrees's primary file takes about 633.70 KB (648904 bytes) and its name is utilthirteendegrees.exe.
thirteen degrees is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.48 MB (1547208
bytes) on disk:
- thirteendegreesUninstall.exe (243.55 KB)
- utilthirteendegrees.exe (633.70 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2016.04.20.190558
of thirteen degrees. Click on the links below for other thirteen degrees versions:
...click to view all...
thirteen degrees is a program released by thirteen degrees. Sometimes, people want to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to remove thirteen degrees is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase thirteen degrees with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find thirteen degrees or simply click the Search feature and type in "thirteen degrees". If it exists on your system the thirteen degrees app will be found automatically. When you select thirteen degrees in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding thirteen degrees, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for thirteen degrees:
- The web site of the program is: http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove thirteen degrees.
8. After uninstalling thirteen degrees, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of thirteen degrees which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing thirteen degrees using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees from your computer, we are not saying that thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall thirteen degrees in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-04-20 19:42:58.357