This page contains thorough information on how to remove thirteen degrees for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall thirteen degrees from your computerthirteen degrees
. You can read more on thirteen degrees or check for application updates here
. Please open http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
if you want to read more on thirteen degrees on thirteen degrees's web page. thirteen degrees is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees directory, regulated by the user's option. thirteen degrees's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesuninstall.exe. thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 105.72 KB (108256 bytes) on disk.
thirteen degrees contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.53 MB (1604856
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- thirteendegreesUninstall.exe (243.65 KB)
- thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.72 KB)
- thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.22 KB)
- thirteendegrees.expext.exe (112.72 KB)
- thirteendegrees.PurBrowse64.exe (345.22 KB)
- utilthirteendegrees.exe (636.72 KB)
The current page applies to thirteen degrees version 2015.12.24.231215
alone. You can find here a few links to other thirteen degrees versions:
...click to view all...
thirteen degrees is a program by the software company thirteen degrees. Some people choose to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove thirteen degrees is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove thirteen degrees from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate thirteen degrees or simply click the Search field and type in "thirteen degrees". If it is installed on your PC the thirteen degrees application will be found automatically. After you select thirteen degrees in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about thirteen degrees, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for thirteen degrees:
- The web site of the program is: http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove thirteen degrees.
8. After removing thirteen degrees, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong thirteen degrees which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling thirteen degrees with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees from your PC, we are not saying that thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall thirteen degrees in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-12-25 00:21:38.200