You can find below detailed information on how to remove thirteen degrees for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall thirteen degrees from your systemthirteen degrees
. More information on thirteen degrees can be found here
. More information about thirteen degrees can be found at http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
. Usually the thirteen degrees program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\thirteen degrees folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall thirteen degrees by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesuninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. thirteen degrees's main file takes around 105.72 KB (108256 bytes) and its name is thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter.exe.
thirteen degrees is composed of the following executables which occupy 2.61 MB (2737000
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- thirteendegreesUninstall.exe (243.54 KB)
- utilthirteendegrees.exe (637.22 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.72 KB)
- thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.22 KB)
- thirteendegrees.expext.exe (112.72 KB)
- thirteendegrees.PurBrowse.exe (289.72 KB)
The current page applies to thirteen degrees version 2015.11.11.185942
only. Click on the links below for other thirteen degrees versions:
...click to view all...
thirteen degrees is an application released by the software company thirteen degrees. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove it. This is hard because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to remove thirteen degrees is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall thirteen degrees with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find thirteen degrees or simply activate the Search field and type in "thirteen degrees". If it exists on your system the thirteen degrees program will be found very quickly. When you select thirteen degrees in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding thirteen degrees, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for thirteen degrees:
- The web site of the program is: http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove thirteen degrees.
8. After uninstalling thirteen degrees, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong thirteen degrees which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing thirteen degrees using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees from your computer, we are not saying that thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove thirteen degrees supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-11 21:02:20.133