thirteen degrees is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall thirteen degrees from your PCthirteen degrees
. More info about thirteen degrees can be found here
. Please open http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
if you want to read more on thirteen degrees on thirteen degrees's website. Usually the thirteen degrees program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees directory, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for thirteen degrees is C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesuninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is titled thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter.exe and occupies 105.72 KB (108256 bytes).
The executable files below are part of thirteen degrees. They occupy an average of 2.31 MB (2426192
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- thirteendegreesUninstall.exe (242.52 KB)
- utilthirteendegrees.exe (458.22 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.72 KB)
- thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.22 KB)
- thirteendegrees.expext.exe (112.72 KB)
- thirteendegrees.PurBrowse64.exe (345.22 KB)
This info is about thirteen degrees version 2015.09.10.053642
only. For more thirteen degrees versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling thirteen degrees we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall thirteen degrees from your computer:
The files below remain on your disk by thirteen degrees's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees
- C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees\bin\6b39.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees\bin\6b39397600.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees\bin\6b3939760064.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees\bin\6b3964.dll
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\thirteen degrees
thirteen degrees is a program offered by thirteen degrees. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall thirteen degrees is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove thirteen degrees from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find thirteen degrees or simply click the Search field and type in "thirteen degrees". If it is installed on your PC the thirteen degrees application will be found very quickly. When you click thirteen degrees in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about thirteen degrees, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for thirteen degrees:
- The web site of the application is: http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall thirteen degrees.
8. After removing thirteen degrees, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of thirteen degrees that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling thirteen degrees with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees from your PC, we are not saying that thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove thirteen degrees supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-09-10 20:25:02.303