You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove thirteen degrees for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall thirteen degrees from your systemthirteen degrees
. Take a look here
for more information on thirteen degrees. More details about thirteen degrees can be seen at http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
. Usually the thirteen degrees program is installed in the C:\Program Files\thirteen degrees folder, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for thirteen degrees is C:\Program Files\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesuninstall.exe. thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 105.72 KB (108256 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in thirteen degrees. They occupy 2.63 MB (2759648
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- thirteendegreesUninstall.exe (243.66 KB)
- utilthirteendegrees.exe (648.22 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.72 KB)
- thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.22 KB)
- thirteendegrees.expext.exe (112.72 KB)
- thirteendegrees.PurBrowse.exe (289.72 KB)
The current page applies to thirteen degrees version 2016.02.26.141632
only. For other thirteen degrees versions please click below:
...click to view all...
thirteen degrees is a program released by thirteen degrees. Frequently, users want to erase this application. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase thirteen degrees is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall thirteen degrees from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find thirteen degrees or simply click the Search field and type in "thirteen degrees". The thirteen degrees application will be found automatically. When you select thirteen degrees in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about thirteen degrees, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for thirteen degrees:
- The web site of the program is: http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall thirteen degrees.
8. After removing thirteen degrees, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong thirteen degrees which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing thirteen degrees with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees from your computer, nor are we saying that thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove thirteen degrees supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-26 21:32:44.263