You can find below detailed information on how to remove thirteen degrees for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall thirteen degrees from your computerthirteen degrees
. More info about thirteen degrees can be seen here
. Click on http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
to get more details about thirteen degrees on thirteen degrees's website. Usually the thirteen degrees application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees directory, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for thirteen degrees is C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesuninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is called utilthirteendegrees.exe and it has a size of 642.72 KB (658144 bytes).
thirteen degrees installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 886.35 KB (907624
bytes) on disk.
- thirteendegreesUninstall.exe (243.63 KB)
- utilthirteendegrees.exe (642.72 KB)
The current web page applies to thirteen degrees version 2016.03.12.111200
only. You can find below info on other versions of thirteen degrees:
...click to view all...
thirteen degrees is an application by thirteen degrees. Some users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to erase thirteen degrees is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase thirteen degrees from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find thirteen degrees or simply click the Search feature and type in "thirteen degrees". The thirteen degrees program will be found very quickly. After you click thirteen degrees in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding thirteen degrees, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for thirteen degrees:
- The software company is: http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove thirteen degrees.
8. After removing thirteen degrees, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong thirteen degrees that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling thirteen degrees using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees from your computer, we are not saying that thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall thirteen degrees in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-04 11:32:57.497