thirteen degrees is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall thirteen degrees from your systemthirteen degrees
. Take a look here
for more info on thirteen degrees. Click on http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
to get more facts about thirteen degrees on thirteen degrees's website. thirteen degrees is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. You can remove thirteen degrees by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. thirteen degrees's primary file takes around 450.72 KB (461536 bytes) and is called utilthirteendegrees.exe.
The following executables are installed together with thirteen degrees. They occupy about 693.24 KB (709880
bytes) on disk.
- thirteendegreesUninstall.exe (242.52 KB)
- utilthirteendegrees.exe (450.72 KB)
The current web page applies to thirteen degrees version 2015.09.02.060258
alone. Click on the links below for other thirteen degrees versions:
...click to view all...
thirteen degrees is a program marketed by thirteen degrees. Frequently, users choose to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY action to erase thirteen degrees is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase thirteen degrees from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate thirteen degrees or simply activate the Search field and type in "thirteen degrees". If it exists on your system the thirteen degrees app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click thirteen degrees in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding thirteen degrees, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for thirteen degrees:
- The web site of the application is: http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall thirteen degrees.
8. After uninstalling thirteen degrees, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of thirteen degrees which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling thirteen degrees with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees from your computer, nor are we saying that thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove thirteen degrees supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-09-02 06:54:11.677