This web page is about thirteen degrees for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall thirteen degrees from your PCthirteen degrees
. Check out here
for more information on thirteen degrees. Please follow http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
if you want to read more on thirteen degrees on thirteen degrees's website. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. thirteen degrees's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesuninstall.exe. utilthirteendegrees.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 460.22 KB (471264 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside thirteen degrees. They occupy about 702.71 KB (719576
bytes) on disk.
- thirteendegreesUninstall.exe (242.49 KB)
- utilthirteendegrees.exe (460.22 KB)
This info is about thirteen degrees version 2015.07.03.222926
alone. You can find below info on other releases of thirteen degrees:
...click to view all...
thirteen degrees is an application released by thirteen degrees. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this program. This is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to erase thirteen degrees is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove thirteen degrees with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find thirteen degrees or simply activate the Search feature and type in "thirteen degrees". The thirteen degrees app will be found automatically. After you click thirteen degrees in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about thirteen degrees, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for thirteen degrees:
- The publisher is: http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall thirteen degrees.
8. After removing thirteen degrees, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of thirteen degrees that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling thirteen degrees with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees from your PC, we are not saying that thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove thirteen degrees in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-07-03 23:56:33.387