This web page contains thorough information on how to remove thirteen degrees for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall thirteen degrees from your systemthirteen degrees
. More information about thirteen degrees can be found here
. More data about the software thirteen degrees can be found at http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
. thirteen degrees is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees folder, regulated by the user's decision. thirteen degrees's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesuninstall.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 105.72 KB (108256 bytes) on disk and is labeled thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter.exe.
The executable files below are part of thirteen degrees. They occupy about 2.30 MB (2413920
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- thirteendegreesUninstall.exe (242.53 KB)
- utilthirteendegrees.exe (452.22 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.72 KB)
- thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.22 KB)
- thirteendegrees.expext.exe (112.72 KB)
- thirteendegrees.PurBrowse64.exe (345.22 KB)
The current page applies to thirteen degrees version 2015.09.05.140303
only. You can find here a few links to other thirteen degrees releases:
...click to view all...
thirteen degrees is a program released by the software company thirteen degrees. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this program. This is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove thirteen degrees is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase thirteen degrees from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate thirteen degrees or simply click the Search field and type in "thirteen degrees". If it exists on your system the thirteen degrees program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click thirteen degrees in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding thirteen degrees, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for thirteen degrees:
- The web site of the application is: http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove thirteen degrees.
8. After uninstalling thirteen degrees, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of thirteen degrees that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling thirteen degrees with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees from your computer, nor are we saying that thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall thirteen degrees supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-09-05 15:04:14.737