You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall thirteen degrees for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall thirteen degrees from your computerthirteen degrees
. More info about thirteen degrees can be found here
. More details about thirteen degrees can be found at http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling thirteen degrees is C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesuninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 105.72 KB (108256 bytes) on disk and is labeled thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter.exe.
The following executables are installed beside thirteen degrees. They occupy about 2.30 MB (2412400
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- thirteendegreesUninstall.exe (242.55 KB)
- utilthirteendegrees.exe (451.72 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.72 KB)
- thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.22 KB)
- thirteendegrees.expext.exe (112.22 KB)
- thirteendegrees.PurBrowse64.exe (345.22 KB)
The current page applies to thirteen degrees version 2015.07.23.063045
only. For other thirteen degrees versions please click below:
...click to view all...
thirteen degrees is a program by thirteen degrees. Some users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to uninstall thirteen degrees is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall thirteen degrees from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate thirteen degrees or simply click the Search feature and type in "thirteen degrees". If it is installed on your PC the thirteen degrees application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click thirteen degrees in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about thirteen degrees, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for thirteen degrees:
- The web site of the program is: http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove thirteen degrees.
8. After uninstalling thirteen degrees, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of thirteen degrees that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling thirteen degrees using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees from your PC, nor are we saying that thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall thirteen degrees in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-07-23 09:32:31.067