This web page is about thirteen degrees for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall thirteen degrees from your computerthirteen degrees
. Additional info about thirteen degrees can be seen here
. Click on http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
to get more data about thirteen degrees on thirteen degrees's website. Usually the thirteen degrees program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall thirteen degrees by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesuninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter.exe and it has a size of 105.72 KB (108256 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in thirteen degrees. They occupy 2.31 MB (2427240
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- thirteendegreesUninstall.exe (242.54 KB)
- utilthirteendegrees.exe (458.72 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.72 KB)
- thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.22 KB)
- thirteendegrees.expext.exe (112.72 KB)
- thirteendegrees.PurBrowse64.exe (345.22 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.09.18.123837
of thirteen degrees. Click on the links below for other thirteen degrees versions:
...click to view all...
thirteen degrees has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders left behind when you uninstall thirteen degrees:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove thirteen degrees:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees\bin\0ecf.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees\bin\0ecf64.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees\bin\0ecf7c1107.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees\bin\0ecf7c110764.dll
Additional values that you should delete:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\thirteen degrees
thirteen degrees is an application released by thirteen degrees. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this program. This is difficult because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK approach to erase thirteen degrees is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase thirteen degrees from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find thirteen degrees or simply activate the Search feature and type in "thirteen degrees". If it is installed on your PC the thirteen degrees application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select thirteen degrees in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about thirteen degrees, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for thirteen degrees:
- The publisher is: http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove thirteen degrees.
8. After removing thirteen degrees, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of thirteen degrees that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing thirteen degrees with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees from your computer, we are not saying that thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall thirteen degrees supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-09-18 13:30:56.157