This page is about thirteen degrees for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall thirteen degrees from your computerthirteen degrees
. Further information on thirteen degrees can be found here
. Please follow http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
if you want to read more on thirteen degrees on thirteen degrees's page. thirteen degrees is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall thirteen degrees. The program's main executable file occupies 112.72 KB (115424 bytes) on disk and is labeled thirteendegrees.expext.exe.
thirteen degrees contains of the executables below. They take 1.93 MB (2024392
bytes) on disk.
- thirteendegreesUninstall.exe (243.57 KB)
- utilthirteendegrees.exe (637.72 KB)
- thirteendegrees.expext.exe (112.72 KB)
- thirteendegrees.PurBrowse64.exe (345.22 KB)
This page is about thirteen degrees version 2016.01.10.231405
only. For more thirteen degrees versions please click below:
...click to view all...
thirteen degrees is an application offered by the software company thirteen degrees. Some people try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to remove thirteen degrees is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall thirteen degrees from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find thirteen degrees or simply activate the Search field and type in "thirteen degrees". The thirteen degrees app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select thirteen degrees in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding thirteen degrees, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for thirteen degrees:
- The publisher is: http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove thirteen degrees.
8. After uninstalling thirteen degrees, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of thirteen degrees which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing thirteen degrees using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees from your PC, we are not saying that thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall thirteen degrees supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-01-11 03:28:04.790