This page is about thirteen degrees for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall thirteen degrees from your systemthirteen degrees
. More information on thirteen degrees can be found here
. You can read more about on thirteen degrees at http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
. thirteen degrees is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees directory, subject to the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall thirteen degrees. thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 105.72 KB (108256 bytes) on disk.
thirteen degrees contains of the executables below. They take 1.42 MB (1488848
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- thirteendegreesUninstall.exe (243.58 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.72 KB)
- thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.22 KB)
- thirteendegrees.expext.exe (112.72 KB)
- thirteendegrees.PurBrowse64.exe (345.22 KB)
This info is about thirteen degrees version 2016.02.02.061500
only. For more thirteen degrees versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Many files, folders and Windows registry entries will be left behind when you remove thirteen degrees from your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall thirteen degrees:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall thirteen degrees:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees\bin\1fcc.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees\bin\1fcc1506ab.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees\bin\1fcc1506ab64.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees\bin\1fcc64.dll
Additional registry values that are not removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\thirteen degrees
thirteen degrees is a program by the software company thirteen degrees. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall thirteen degrees is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove thirteen degrees from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate thirteen degrees or simply activate the Search feature and type in "thirteen degrees". If it exists on your system the thirteen degrees program will be found very quickly. When you click thirteen degrees in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about thirteen degrees, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for thirteen degrees:
- The web site of the application is: http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove thirteen degrees.
8. After removing thirteen degrees, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong thirteen degrees which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing thirteen degrees using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees from your computer, we are not saying that thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove thirteen degrees supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-02 10:39:34.443