This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall thirteen degrees for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall thirteen degrees from your systemthirteen degrees
. You can read more on thirteen degrees or check for application updates here
. You can get more details on thirteen degrees at http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
. thirteen degrees is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\thirteen degrees directory, subject to the user's choice. You can remove thirteen degrees by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesuninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. utilthirteendegrees.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 635.22 KB (650464 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of thirteen degrees. They take an average of 878.79 KB (899880
bytes) on disk.
- thirteendegreesUninstall.exe (243.57 KB)
- utilthirteendegrees.exe (635.22 KB)
The current page applies to thirteen degrees version 2016.02.17.061629
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of thirteen degrees:
...click to view all...
thirteen degrees is an application marketed by the software company thirteen degrees. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this program. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove thirteen degrees is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall thirteen degrees from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate thirteen degrees or simply activate the Search feature and type in "thirteen degrees". The thirteen degrees application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select thirteen degrees in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding thirteen degrees, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for thirteen degrees:
- The publisher is: http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove thirteen degrees.
8. After removing thirteen degrees, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong thirteen degrees that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing thirteen degrees with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees from your PC, we are not saying that thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall thirteen degrees supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-17 10:31:22.803