thirteen degrees is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall thirteen degrees from your PCthirteen degrees
. Check out here
for more details on thirteen degrees. Click on http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
to get more information about thirteen degrees on thirteen degrees's website. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing thirteen degrees is C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesuninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. thirteen degrees's main file takes about 105.72 KB (108256 bytes) and is called thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter.exe.
thirteen degrees is comprised of the following executables which occupy 2.68 MB (2805128
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- thirteendegreesUninstall.exe (243.57 KB)
- utilthirteendegrees.exe (642.72 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.72 KB)
- thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.22 KB)
- thirteendegrees.expext.exe (112.72 KB)
- thirteendegrees.PurBrowse64.exe (345.22 KB)
The current page applies to thirteen degrees version 2016.02.03.171507
only. For more thirteen degrees versions please click below:
...click to view all...
thirteen degrees is an application marketed by the software company thirteen degrees. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall thirteen degrees is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete thirteen degrees with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate thirteen degrees or simply activate the Search feature and type in "thirteen degrees". If it is installed on your PC the thirteen degrees app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click thirteen degrees in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding thirteen degrees, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for thirteen degrees:
- The software company is: http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove thirteen degrees.
8. After uninstalling thirteen degrees, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong thirteen degrees that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling thirteen degrees using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees from your PC, nor are we saying that thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall thirteen degrees supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-03 23:11:10.830