thirteen degrees is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall thirteen degrees from your systemthirteen degrees
. Open here
where you can get more info on thirteen degrees. You can see more info related to thirteen degrees at http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\thirteen degrees directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. The complete uninstall command line for thirteen degrees is C:\Program Files\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesuninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is named thirteendegreesUninstall.exe and occupies 241.90 KB (247704 bytes).
thirteen degrees is composed of the following executables which occupy 241.90 KB (247704
bytes) on disk:
- thirteendegreesUninstall.exe (241.90 KB)
This info is about thirteen degrees version 2015.08.27.110957
only. Click on the links below for other thirteen degrees versions:
...click to view all...
thirteen degrees is a program by thirteen degrees. Frequently, users choose to uninstall it. This is difficult because removing this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall thirteen degrees is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase thirteen degrees from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find thirteen degrees or simply activate the Search feature and type in "thirteen degrees". The thirteen degrees app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select thirteen degrees in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about thirteen degrees, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for thirteen degrees:
- The web site of the program is: http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall thirteen degrees.
8. After uninstalling thirteen degrees, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong thirteen degrees which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling thirteen degrees using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees from your PC, we are not saying that thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove thirteen degrees in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-08-30 19:51:53.710