You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove thirteen degrees for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall thirteen degrees from your computerthirteen degrees
. Check out here
for more details on thirteen degrees. You can see more info related to thirteen degrees at http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
. thirteen degrees is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\thirteen degrees folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for thirteen degrees is C:\Program Files\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesuninstall.exe. thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 106.22 KB (108768 bytes) on disk.
thirteen degrees is composed of the following executables which occupy 2.24 MB (2350384
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- thirteendegreesUninstall.exe (242.48 KB)
- utilthirteendegrees.exe (448.72 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter.exe (106.22 KB)
- thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.72 KB)
- thirteendegrees.expext.exe (112.22 KB)
- thirteendegrees.PurBrowse.exe (289.72 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.07.04.132931
of thirteen degrees. You can find below info on other application versions of thirteen degrees:
...click to view all...
thirteen degrees is a program by the software company thirteen degrees. Sometimes, people try to remove this program. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to remove thirteen degrees is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall thirteen degrees from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate thirteen degrees or simply activate the Search field and type in "thirteen degrees". If it is installed on your PC the thirteen degrees application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select thirteen degrees in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about thirteen degrees, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for thirteen degrees:
- The web site of the program is: http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove thirteen degrees.
8. After uninstalling thirteen degrees, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong thirteen degrees that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing thirteen degrees with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees from your PC, nor are we saying that thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall thirteen degrees supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-07-04 17:01:13.140