This web page contains complete information on how to remove thirteen degrees for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall thirteen degrees from your PCthirteen degrees
. Further information on thirteen degrees can be seen here
. Please open http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
if you want to read more on thirteen degrees on thirteen degrees's page. thirteen degrees is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees folder, depending on the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for thirteen degrees is C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesuninstall.exe. utilthirteendegrees.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 644.70 KB (660168 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with thirteen degrees. They take about 2.01 MB (2105824
bytes) on disk.
- thirteendegreesUninstall.exe (243.58 KB)
- utilthirteendegrees.exe (644.70 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
This page is about thirteen degrees version 2016.03.06.070839
alone. For more thirteen degrees versions please click below:
...click to view all...
thirteen degrees is an application released by thirteen degrees. Some computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase thirteen degrees is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall thirteen degrees with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find thirteen degrees or simply click the Search field and type in "thirteen degrees". If it is installed on your PC the thirteen degrees application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select thirteen degrees in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about thirteen degrees, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for thirteen degrees:
- The publisher is: http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove thirteen degrees.
8. After removing thirteen degrees, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong thirteen degrees that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing thirteen degrees using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees from your computer, nor are we saying that thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall thirteen degrees in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-17 07:29:04.860