thirteen degrees is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall thirteen degrees from your PCthirteen degrees
. Additional info about thirteen degrees can be read here
. You can see more info on thirteen degrees at http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees directory (same installation drive as Windows). thirteen degrees's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesuninstall.exe. utilthirteendegrees.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 633.22 KB (648416 bytes) on disk.
thirteen degrees installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.47 MB (1546296
bytes) on disk.
- thirteendegreesUninstall.exe (243.62 KB)
- utilthirteendegrees.exe (633.22 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2016.04.13.060832
of thirteen degrees. Click on the links below for other thirteen degrees versions:
...click to view all...
thirteen degrees is a program marketed by thirteen degrees. Some users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase thirteen degrees is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove thirteen degrees from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate thirteen degrees or simply click the Search field and type in "thirteen degrees". If it is installed on your PC the thirteen degrees app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click thirteen degrees in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding thirteen degrees, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for thirteen degrees:
- The web site of the program is: http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall thirteen degrees.
8. After uninstalling thirteen degrees, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of thirteen degrees which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling thirteen degrees using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees from your PC, we are not saying that thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall thirteen degrees in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-04-13 18:21:46.660