thirteen degrees is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall thirteen degrees from your computerthirteen degrees
. More information about thirteen degrees can be found here
. Click on http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
to get more info about thirteen degrees on thirteen degrees's website. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\thirteen degrees folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for thirteen degrees is C:\Program Files\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesuninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 105.72 KB (108256 bytes) on disk and is titled thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter.exe.
thirteen degrees installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.25 MB (2359632
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- thirteendegreesUninstall.exe (242.52 KB)
- utilthirteendegrees.exe (453.72 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.72 KB)
- thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.22 KB)
- thirteendegrees.expext.exe (112.22 KB)
- thirteendegrees.PurBrowse.exe (289.72 KB)
This info is about thirteen degrees version 2015.07.28.180329
alone. Click on the links below for other thirteen degrees versions:
...click to view all...
thirteen degrees is a program offered by the software company thirteen degrees. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall thirteen degrees is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall thirteen degrees using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate thirteen degrees or simply click the Search field and type in "thirteen degrees". If it exists on your system the thirteen degrees app will be found automatically. When you click thirteen degrees in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about thirteen degrees, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for thirteen degrees:
- The web site of the application is: http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove thirteen degrees.
8. After removing thirteen degrees, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong thirteen degrees which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling thirteen degrees with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees from your PC, nor are we saying that thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall thirteen degrees supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-07-28 19:33:10.710