thirteen degrees is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall thirteen degrees from your PCthirteen degrees
. Take a look here
for more details on thirteen degrees. You can see more info related to thirteen degrees at http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
. thirteen degrees is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees directory, depending on the user's choice. thirteen degrees's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesuninstall.exe. thirteen degrees's main file takes around 105.72 KB (108256 bytes) and its name is thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter.exe.
thirteen degrees contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.67 MB (2800008
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- thirteendegreesUninstall.exe (243.57 KB)
- utilthirteendegrees.exe (640.22 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.72 KB)
- thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.22 KB)
- thirteendegrees.expext.exe (112.72 KB)
- thirteendegrees.PurBrowse64.exe (345.22 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2016.01.18.131404
of thirteen degrees. Click on the links below for other thirteen degrees versions:
...click to view all...
thirteen degrees has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories that were left behind:
The files below are left behind on your disk by thirteen degrees's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees\bin\7za.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees\bin\eula.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees\bin\gaj4nzfg.qhj
- C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees\bin\thirteendegrees.PurBrowse64.exe
Additional values that are not removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\thirteen degrees
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\thirteen degrees\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\thirteen degrees\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\thirteen degrees\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\thirteen degrees\Publisher
thirteen degrees is a program released by thirteen degrees. Frequently, computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to remove thirteen degrees is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall thirteen degrees with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate thirteen degrees or simply click the Search field and type in "thirteen degrees". If it exists on your system the thirteen degrees app will be found very quickly. When you click thirteen degrees in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about thirteen degrees, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for thirteen degrees:
- The publisher is: http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall thirteen degrees.
8. After removing thirteen degrees, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of thirteen degrees that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling thirteen degrees with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees from your computer, we are not saying that thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove thirteen degrees in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-01-18 17:42:53.960