You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove thirteen degrees for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall thirteen degrees from your computerthirteen degrees
. Go over here
where you can read more on thirteen degrees. Please open http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
if you want to read more on thirteen degrees on thirteen degrees's website. thirteen degrees is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The full command line for removing thirteen degrees is C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesuninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. thirteen degrees's primary file takes about 106.22 KB (108768 bytes) and its name is thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter.exe.
thirteen degrees contains of the executables below. They take 1.95 MB (2048648
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- thirteendegreesUninstall.exe (242.54 KB)
- utilthirteendegrees.exe (446.22 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter.exe (106.22 KB)
- thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.72 KB)
- thirteendegrees.expext.exe (112.22 KB)
The current page applies to thirteen degrees version 2015.07.20.183043
only. You can find below info on other versions of thirteen degrees:
...click to view all...
thirteen degrees is a program released by thirteen degrees. Some people choose to uninstall it. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall thirteen degrees is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase thirteen degrees from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find thirteen degrees or simply click the Search feature and type in "thirteen degrees". If it exists on your system the thirteen degrees app will be found automatically. After you click thirteen degrees in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding thirteen degrees, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for thirteen degrees:
- The web site of the application is: http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall thirteen degrees.
8. After removing thirteen degrees, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of thirteen degrees which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling thirteen degrees using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees from your computer, we are not saying that thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall thirteen degrees supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-07-20 22:02:49.847