thirteen degrees is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall thirteen degrees from your systemthirteen degrees
. More information on thirteen degrees can be found here
. More details about the program thirteen degrees can be found at http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
. thirteen degrees is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees directory, subject to the user's option. You can remove thirteen degrees by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesuninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 105.72 KB (108256 bytes) on disk and is labeled thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter.exe.
thirteen degrees contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.29 MB (2401112
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- thirteendegreesUninstall.exe (242.52 KB)
- utilthirteendegrees.exe (446.22 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.72 KB)
- thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.22 KB)
- thirteendegrees.expext.exe (112.22 KB)
- thirteendegrees.PurBrowse64.exe (345.22 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.07.23.103028
of thirteen degrees. You can find here a few links to other thirteen degrees releases:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling thirteen degrees we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
The files below were left behind on your disk by thirteen degrees's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees
- C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees\bin\7za.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees\bin\BrowserAdapter.7z
- C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees\bin\d521.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees\bin\d52164.dll
Open regedit.exe to delete the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\thirteen degrees
thirteen degrees is an application by the software company thirteen degrees. Frequently, users decide to erase this application. This is hard because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase thirteen degrees is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase thirteen degrees from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find thirteen degrees or simply activate the Search field and type in "thirteen degrees". The thirteen degrees app will be found automatically. When you select thirteen degrees in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding thirteen degrees, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for thirteen degrees:
- The web site of the program is: http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall thirteen degrees.
8. After uninstalling thirteen degrees, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong thirteen degrees which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling thirteen degrees using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees from your PC, we are not saying that thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall thirteen degrees in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-07-23 14:09:48.427