This web page is about thirteen degrees for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall thirteen degrees from your computerthirteen degrees
. More information on thirteen degrees can be found here
. Please follow http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
if you want to read more on thirteen degrees on thirteen degrees's website. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\thirteen degrees folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesUn.exe OFS_ is the full command line if you want to uninstall thirteen degrees. The program's main executable file is labeled thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter.exe and its approximative size is 105.72 KB (108256 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in thirteen degrees. They take 1.89 MB (1976848
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- thirteendegreesUn.exe (655.22 KB)
- thirteendegreesUninstall.exe (243.64 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.72 KB)
- thirteendegrees.expext.exe (112.72 KB)
- thirteendegrees.PurBrowse.exe (289.72 KB)
This info is about thirteen degrees version 2016.02.01.161452
only. For other thirteen degrees versions please click below:
...click to view all...
thirteen degrees is a program by thirteen degrees. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to uninstall thirteen degrees is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete thirteen degrees from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find thirteen degrees or simply click the Search field and type in "thirteen degrees". If it is installed on your PC the thirteen degrees app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click thirteen degrees in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about thirteen degrees, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for thirteen degrees:
- The publisher is: http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesUn.exe OFS_
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall thirteen degrees.
8. After uninstalling thirteen degrees, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of thirteen degrees which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing thirteen degrees using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees from your computer, nor are we saying that thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove thirteen degrees supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-04-12 14:45:54.590