This page contains complete information on how to uninstall thirteen degrees for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall thirteen degrees from your computerthirteen degrees
. More information on thirteen degrees can be found here
. More details about the program thirteen degrees can be found at http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall thirteen degrees. thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter.exe is the thirteen degrees's main executable file and it takes about 105.72 KB (108256 bytes) on disk.
thirteen degrees installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.32 MB (2429776
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- thirteendegreesUninstall.exe (242.52 KB)
- utilthirteendegrees.exe (460.22 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.72 KB)
- thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.22 KB)
- thirteendegrees.expext.exe (112.22 KB)
- thirteendegrees.PurBrowse64.exe (345.22 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.07.23.143134
of thirteen degrees. You can find below info on other application versions of thirteen degrees:
...click to view all...
thirteen degrees is a program by thirteen degrees. Sometimes, users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK way to remove thirteen degrees is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase thirteen degrees using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find thirteen degrees or simply click the Search feature and type in "thirteen degrees". If it is installed on your PC the thirteen degrees app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select thirteen degrees in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about thirteen degrees, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for thirteen degrees:
- The publisher is: http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall thirteen degrees.
8. After uninstalling thirteen degrees, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of thirteen degrees that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing thirteen degrees with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees from your computer, we are not saying that thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove thirteen degrees in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-07-23 18:07:54.427