thirteen degrees is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall thirteen degrees from your computerthirteen degrees
. You can find out more on thirteen degrees or check for application updates here
. More data about the application thirteen degrees can be seen at http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees directory (same installation drive as Windows). thirteen degrees's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesuninstall.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 105.72 KB (108256 bytes) on disk and is called thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter.exe.
The following executable files are contained in thirteen degrees. They take 2.69 MB (2817424
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- thirteendegreesUninstall.exe (243.58 KB)
- utilthirteendegrees.exe (648.72 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.72 KB)
- thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.22 KB)
- thirteendegrees.expext.exe (112.72 KB)
- thirteendegrees.PurBrowse64.exe (345.22 KB)
This web page is about thirteen degrees version 2015.11.11.045946
alone. You can find below info on other versions of thirteen degrees:
...click to view all...
thirteen degrees is an application offered by thirteen degrees. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall thirteen degrees is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase thirteen degrees from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate thirteen degrees or simply click the Search feature and type in "thirteen degrees". The thirteen degrees application will be found automatically. When you click thirteen degrees in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about thirteen degrees, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for thirteen degrees:
- The software company is: http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall thirteen degrees.
8. After removing thirteen degrees, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of thirteen degrees that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing thirteen degrees using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees from your computer, we are not saying that thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall thirteen degrees supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-11 16:50:33.510