thirteen degrees is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall thirteen degrees from your systemthirteen degrees
. You can find out more on thirteen degrees or check for application updates here
. Click on http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
to get more information about thirteen degrees on thirteen degrees's website. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove thirteen degrees. The program's main executable file is called thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter.exe and it has a size of 105.72 KB (108256 bytes).
thirteen degrees installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.65 MB (2779528
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- thirteendegreesUninstall.exe (243.57 KB)
- utilthirteendegrees.exe (630.22 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.72 KB)
- thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.22 KB)
- thirteendegrees.expext.exe (112.72 KB)
- thirteendegrees.PurBrowse64.exe (345.22 KB)
This data is about thirteen degrees version 2016.01.03.211351
only. Click on the links below for other thirteen degrees versions:
...click to view all...
thirteen degrees is a program released by the software company thirteen degrees. Some users decide to erase this application. This is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to erase thirteen degrees is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove thirteen degrees using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find thirteen degrees or simply click the Search feature and type in "thirteen degrees". If it is installed on your PC the thirteen degrees application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select thirteen degrees in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about thirteen degrees, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for thirteen degrees:
- The publisher is: http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove thirteen degrees.
8. After uninstalling thirteen degrees, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong thirteen degrees which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing thirteen degrees with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees from your computer, we are not saying that thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove thirteen degrees supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-01-04 00:03:31.150