You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove thirteen degrees for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall thirteen degrees from your PCthirteen degrees
. More information on thirteen degrees can be seen here
. Click on http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
to get more data about thirteen degrees on thirteen degrees's website. thirteen degrees is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling thirteen degrees is C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 243.59 KB (249432 bytes) on disk and is labeled thirteendegreesUninstall.exe.
thirteen degrees is composed of the following executables which take 767.09 KB (785496
bytes) on disk:
- thirteendegreesUninstall.exe (243.59 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2016.04.24.073303
of thirteen degrees. You can find below info on other releases of thirteen degrees:
...click to view all...
thirteen degrees is a program marketed by the software company thirteen degrees. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to uninstall thirteen degrees is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall thirteen degrees using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find thirteen degrees or simply activate the Search field and type in "thirteen degrees". If it is installed on your PC the thirteen degrees application will be found very quickly. When you select thirteen degrees in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding thirteen degrees, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for thirteen degrees:
- The web site of the application is: http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall thirteen degrees.
8. After removing thirteen degrees, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong thirteen degrees that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing thirteen degrees with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees from your computer, nor are we saying that thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall thirteen degrees in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-06 09:31:05.403