thirteen degrees is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall thirteen degrees from your computerthirteen degrees
. Take a look here
for more information on thirteen degrees. You can see more info related to thirteen degrees at http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
. thirteen degrees is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees directory, depending on the user's decision. thirteen degrees's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesuninstall.exe. thirteen degrees's main file takes around 105.72 KB (108256 bytes) and is called thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter.exe.
thirteen degrees is comprised of the following executables which take 2.68 MB (2809160
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- thirteendegreesUninstall.exe (243.51 KB)
- utilthirteendegrees.exe (644.72 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.72 KB)
- thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.22 KB)
- thirteendegrees.expext.exe (112.72 KB)
- thirteendegrees.PurBrowse64.exe (345.22 KB)
This data is about thirteen degrees version 2015.11.03.020447
alone. For more thirteen degrees versions please click below:
...click to view all...
thirteen degrees is an application marketed by thirteen degrees. Some users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall thirteen degrees is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall thirteen degrees from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find thirteen degrees or simply activate the Search feature and type in "thirteen degrees". If it is installed on your PC the thirteen degrees application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click thirteen degrees in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about thirteen degrees, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for thirteen degrees:
- The publisher is: http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall thirteen degrees.
8. After uninstalling thirteen degrees, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of thirteen degrees that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing thirteen degrees with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees from your computer, nor are we saying that thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall thirteen degrees in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-03 07:46:47.640