This web page is about thirteen degrees for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall thirteen degrees from your computerthirteen degrees
. Check out here
for more details on thirteen degrees. Please follow http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
if you want to read more on thirteen degrees on thirteen degrees's page. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall thirteen degrees. The program's main executable file has a size of 106.22 KB (108768 bytes) on disk and is titled thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter.exe.
The executables below are part of thirteen degrees. They take about 2.30 MB (2412376
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- thirteendegreesUninstall.exe (242.52 KB)
- utilthirteendegrees.exe (451.22 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter.exe (106.22 KB)
- thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.72 KB)
- thirteendegrees.expext.exe (112.22 KB)
- thirteendegrees.PurBrowse64.exe (345.22 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.07.11.103125
of thirteen degrees. You can find below a few links to other thirteen degrees versions:
...click to view all...
thirteen degrees is a program offered by thirteen degrees. Sometimes, people want to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to erase thirteen degrees is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase thirteen degrees from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find thirteen degrees or simply activate the Search feature and type in "thirteen degrees". If it is installed on your PC the thirteen degrees app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click thirteen degrees in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about thirteen degrees, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for thirteen degrees:
- The web site of the application is: http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall thirteen degrees.
8. After uninstalling thirteen degrees, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of thirteen degrees which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling thirteen degrees using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees from your PC, nor are we saying that thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall thirteen degrees in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-07-11 11:50:48.630