thirteen degrees is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall thirteen degrees from your computerthirteen degrees
. Additional info about thirteen degrees can be read here
. Click on http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
to get more details about thirteen degrees on thirteen degrees's website. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall thirteen degrees. utilthirteendegrees.exe is the thirteen degrees's primary executable file and it occupies around 646.72 KB (662240 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in thirteen degrees. They take 890.23 KB (911600
bytes) on disk.
- thirteendegreesUninstall.exe (243.52 KB)
- utilthirteendegrees.exe (646.72 KB)
The current web page applies to thirteen degrees version 2015.11.07.100012
alone. Click on the links below for other thirteen degrees versions:
...click to view all...
thirteen degrees is a program released by the software company thirteen degrees. Some computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to remove thirteen degrees is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase thirteen degrees with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find thirteen degrees or simply click the Search field and type in "thirteen degrees". If it is installed on your PC the thirteen degrees application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click thirteen degrees in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about thirteen degrees, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for thirteen degrees:
- The web site of the application is: http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall thirteen degrees.
8. After uninstalling thirteen degrees, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong thirteen degrees that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling thirteen degrees with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees from your PC, nor are we saying that thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall thirteen degrees supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-07 10:16:02.450