thirteen degrees is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall thirteen degrees from your computerthirteen degrees
. Additional info about thirteen degrees can be read here
. Click on http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
to get more details about thirteen degrees on thirteen degrees's website. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall thirteen degrees. utilthirteendegrees.exe is the thirteen degrees's primary executable file and it occupies around 646.72 KB (662240 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in thirteen degrees. They take 890.23 KB (911600
bytes) on disk.
- thirteendegreesUninstall.exe (243.52 KB)
- utilthirteendegrees.exe (646.72 KB)
The current web page applies to thirteen degrees version 2015.11.07.100012
alone. Click on the links below for other thirteen degrees versions:
...click to view all...
thirteen degrees is a program released by the software company thirteen degrees. Some computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to remove thirteen degrees is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase thirteen degrees with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find thirteen degrees or simply click the Search field and type in "thirteen degrees". The thirteen degrees program will be found automatically. After you select thirteen degrees in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about thirteen degrees, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for thirteen degrees:
- The publisher is: http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall thirteen degrees.
8. After uninstalling thirteen degrees, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong thirteen degrees that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling thirteen degrees with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees from your PC, nor are we saying that thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall thirteen degrees supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-07 10:16:02.450