You can find below details on how to uninstall thirteen degrees for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall thirteen degrees from your PCthirteen degrees
. Further information on thirteen degrees can be seen here
. You can read more about on thirteen degrees at http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
. Usually the thirteen degrees application is installed in the C:\Program Files\thirteen degrees directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling thirteen degrees is C:\Program Files\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter.exe is the thirteen degrees's primary executable file and it takes around 105.72 KB (108256 bytes) on disk.
thirteen degrees is composed of the following executables which occupy 2.63 MB (2759568
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- thirteendegreesUninstall.exe (243.58 KB)
- utilthirteendegrees.exe (648.22 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.72 KB)
- thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.22 KB)
- thirteendegrees.expext.exe (112.72 KB)
- thirteendegrees.PurBrowse.exe (289.72 KB)
The current page applies to thirteen degrees version 2015.12.31.231318
only. Click on the links below for other thirteen degrees versions:
...click to view all...
thirteen degrees is an application by the software company thirteen degrees. Frequently, people want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall thirteen degrees is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall thirteen degrees from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate thirteen degrees or simply activate the Search feature and type in "thirteen degrees". If it is installed on your PC the thirteen degrees app will be found automatically. When you click thirteen degrees in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about thirteen degrees, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for thirteen degrees:
- The publisher is: http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove thirteen degrees.
8. After removing thirteen degrees, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong thirteen degrees which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling thirteen degrees using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees from your computer, we are not saying that thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove thirteen degrees supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-01-02 06:31:08.080