This info is about thirteen degrees for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall thirteen degrees from your PCthirteen degrees
. More info about thirteen degrees can be read here
. More info about the app thirteen degrees can be found at http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling thirteen degrees is C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesUn.exe OFS_. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter.exe and occupies 105.72 KB (108256 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in thirteen degrees. They take 3.32 MB (3477632
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- thirteendegreesUn.exe (675.72 KB)
- thirteendegreesUninstall.exe (243.59 KB)
- utilthirteendegrees.exe (633.22 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.72 KB)
- thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.22 KB)
- thirteendegrees.expext.exe (112.72 KB)
- thirteendegrees.PurBrowse64.exe (345.22 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2016.03.14.060822
of thirteen degrees. You can find below info on other application versions of thirteen degrees:
...click to view all...
thirteen degrees is an application released by thirteen degrees. Frequently, users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to remove thirteen degrees is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove thirteen degrees from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate thirteen degrees or simply activate the Search feature and type in "thirteen degrees". The thirteen degrees application will be found very quickly. After you click thirteen degrees in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding thirteen degrees, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for thirteen degrees:
- The web site of the application is: http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesUn.exe OFS_
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall thirteen degrees.
8. After uninstalling thirteen degrees, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong thirteen degrees that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing thirteen degrees with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees from your PC, we are not saying that thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall thirteen degrees supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-04-13 17:40:06.650